Egh, being a sulky hag is exhausting, so here we go again:
1. Insightful late-night conversations. With VGang in Cagbalete or with D at home, both fueled by a bit of alcohol and generous food. It's always nice to have people around with whom you feel safe to share everything, even if the topic/s can make or break a relationship.
2. Working...out. More than a year has passed since! I regret backing out of our dance concert last March because not only could I have connected with a lot of people, but let's be honest, I also could've used the training to double as exercise. Anyway, I'm revisiting Jillian's 30-Day Shred, and Day 1 had me quitting around the 9-minute mark lol. I'll try again tomorrow.
3. Etsy sales. I'm shy about promoting this for many reasons, but if you wanna take a peek, just click the 'Shop' link up top!
4. Meeting a supplier this Saturday. As much as I want to avoid jinxing my ~passion project~, I gotta share because I'm excited to get a move on with it. Tomorrow I visit a ceramic factory and see if they can make beads that I'll be using for my accessories. Stay tuned!
5. Trimming Milo's furry coat. Snuck a few snips around his head and tail when he was chilling by the door (the rainy season breeze had him so relieved). Satisfying hehe.
6. Grocery/home department/any shopping trip with D. AND her experimenting in the kitchen. Since returning from Sagada, I don't think we were able to slow down. We finally grabbed the opportunity this week and she made etag-flavored mami which I am craving at this very moment at 2:25am!
7. Throwing out junk – to make room for more beautiful things. For what felt like eternity I had to sleep on a bed literally covered in decades' worth of clutter, all because my mother had an impromptu house repainting, and all our stuff didn't have some place to sit while that was happening. Aren't I glad most of it is gone.
8. I'm struggling to think of what to be grateful for (this is sad), so here are the givens: a new day, a happy family, a loving relationship, a healthy (I think) me...
9. Watching horror gameplays. Not sure if I've mentioned it here before: one time I was playing Silent Hill at 3AM with headphones on, and it scared me so much that my hands would tremble so badly, I stopped playing within five minutes. I enjoy watching other people play instead, like PewDiePie, POiiSED, CoryxKenshin, and Dashiegames. Watch the Outlast series, it's the best ever!!!
10. Getting my creative mojo back. Very important for me. If I can't create, I'll shrivel up inside and the disease will eat me alive. I'm exaggerating but that's how I've been feeling for the past couple of years. Thank God I still have ideas.